Start Up Forms

Please fill out both the Start Up form and Verification form below.

Please provide separate forms for each child.

  1. Start Up Form - Physed form, consent to photos, consent to intramural activities, and outdoor learning permission.

  1. Verification Form - Used to confirm no changes or submit any changes that may include: address, medical, contact information, immigration status & more.

  • Use students OEN number to access the form. (OEN numbers can be found on past report cards and IEP documents)