School News‎ > ‎

Thursday, December 6, 2018 (D)

posted Dec 6, 2018, 4:57 AM by Carole MacKay   [ updated Dec 6, 2018, 4:57 AM ]
Semi Formal Permission Forms Semi Formal permission forms are to be returned to student council at the T area during lunch or to Mr. Hilson in E113 before a ticket or seat will be assigned to you, thank you.  OUAC Pin - Student Services Any grade 12’s planning on applying to universities over the Holiday Break? Please make sure that you have picked up your OUAC pin from Student Services prior to the school closing until the new year. You will need your pin to apply.